Surgery went well, thanks for asking. Now it's a few more months of rehab and I'll be almost good as new. I'm exercising my copy/paste skills again with this weeks Weekly Concerns link round-up:
- Using AOP with JSF for transactions when persisting data. Some Java stuff is Greek to me, but transactions are definitely a good use of AOP.
- DING for AOP in PHP
- Compile-time weaving is the only way to go with AOP on Windows Phone, here's an example that uses the PhoneCore framework.
- I'm most familiar with PostSharp, but it's always good to get other opinions on it. Here's a PostSharp review from Daniel Marbach.
- Speaking of PostSharp, Ward Bell recently did a live webinar about real world AOP usage at his company IdeaBlade. You can watch the recorded webinar, and IdeaBlade has also posted the code and slides used in that webinar.
- Finally, one more PostSharp link. This one is about using PostSharp for encryption/decryption.
That's all for this week.